The P9261-3C-CRB is a turnkey 15 Watt, Qi-compliant wireless power transmitter triple coil reference kit for fast prototyping and design integration. This will enable customers to have faster time to market with a WPC Qi qualified MP-A13 three coils solution. The kit consists of an easy-to-use 3-coil WPC Tx type reference board and 15W EPP receiver board, P9221-R-EVK and comprehensive design collateral that significantly eases design-in effort and minimizes time-to-market.
An associated layout module enables direct instantiation on to a system board, while an optimized and fully-tested Bill-of-Materials (BOM) takes the guess-work out of component selection. The P9261 based solution is well-suited for automotive in-vehicle wireless power charging. It meets AEC-Q100, grade 2 standard and CISPR-25 EMI/EMC performance.
Need a 15W Qi wireless power receiver too? See the P9221-R-EVK.
- AEC-Q100, grade 2 qualified for automotive applications
- Supports wireless power receivers up to 15W and iOS and Android wireless fast charging
- Easy to use GUI/API for system status and tuning
- 4.25V to 21V operating range
- Fixed frequency and duty cycle wireless power topology
- WPC Qi 1.2.4 compliant for interoperability
- Integrated microcontroller with OTP program memory and supports external flash memory
- Supports I²C and SPI interfaces
- Simultaneous voltage and current ASK demodulation scheme
- Integrated drivers for external power FETs and current voltage sensing
- Low standby power
- Integrated Step-down Switching Regulator for internal blocks to increase overall efficiency
- Advanced foreign objects detection (FOD) function
- Supports LEDs for status indication
- Over-current, over-voltage and over-temperature protection
- Low EMI, meets CISPR-25 EMI/EMC requirement