The F1958EVB is a fully populated evaluation board which allows the customer to easily evaluate the digital step attenuator. Attenuation may be set using either the F1958's parallel control input or its serial control input. A dip switch on the evaluation board allows one to set the attenuation state without off-board connections to the control inputs.
The F1958EVS is a complete hardware and software solution that allows customers to digitally control the F1958EVB with a computer. The solution includes the F1958EVB board, a USB Digital Control Board and interface cables. The software, guides, and instructional videos are available for download/viewing on this page.
- F1958EVB (Evaluation Board)
- SMA connectors for RF input and RF output
- Power supply connected either through SMA connector or header pins
- Attenuator settable with DIP switch, serial port interface (SPI) or parallel control interface
- F1958EVS (Evaluation Solution)
- Includes product evaluation board described as the F1958EVB
- Includes Digital Control Board and all necessary cables
- Interfaces with the Digital Control Software – can be downloaded from this page