The F2932EVBI is a fully populated evaluation board which allows the customer to easily evaluate the F2932 RF switch.
“Thru” calibration connectors are conveniently located on the eval board to simplify the calibration process prior to making any RF measurements. Each RF port (RF1 and RF2) can be connected to RFC by applying the correct control logic voltage to the VCTL and EN control pins as outlined in the F2932 datasheet.
- RF connectors for RFC and each of the two RF ports
- The F2932EVkit has a number of control features available
- Refer to the EVkit Application Circuit , EVkit Picture and Applications information in the F2932 datasheet to properly connect to and control the evaluation board features.
- All bias and logic controls are applied to the appropriate pins of the pin header located on the evaluation board
- “Thru” port connectors are located on the evaluation board for easy calibration prior to making RF measurements