The SGAS701 is a solid-state chemiresistor sensor designed to detect volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in air. The sensor uses an integrated heater with highly sensitive MOx material tailored for detection of industrial organic chemicals.
- High sensitivity to a wide range of VOCs
- Non-specific: responds to many different organic vapors
- Typical response time <1 minute to 90% full scale
- Environmental temperature range of -20°C to 50°C
- Environmental humidity range of 0% to 90% RH, non‑condensing