The SGAS711 is a solid-state chemiresistor sensor designed to detect flammable gases in air. The SGAS711 sensor uses an integrated heater with highly sensitive MOx material tailored for detection of flammable gases, such as methane, propane, hydrogen, liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), and more.
- High sensitivity to a wide range of flammable gases
- Non-specific response, calibration factors available upon request
- Typical response time <1 minute to 90% full scale
- Environmental temperature range of -20°C to 50°C
- Minimal response to environmental humidity over the range of 0% to 95%, non-condensing
- Rugged, reliable sensor based on IDT’s exclusive technology