The ZMOD4450-EVK creates an easy way to evaluate the ZMOD4450 Gas Sensor for Refrigeration Air Quality (RAQ) sensor. While the ASIC inside the sensor module controls the actual MOx and MEMS sensing element, the MCU-based electronic module controls the I²C to USB communication interface. The system may be connected to a Windows PC via a bi-directional USB connection and the sensor may be started by using the provided evaluation software. The output is shown as a raw signal (resistance) and as the air quality change rate. Sensor operating parameters such as sample time are customizable to allow flexibility.
- HiCom I²C communication assembly
- USB cable
- Full-speed USB interface standard; optional I²C interface
- Evaluation software
- Additional pins to measure power consumption, supply voltage, GPIO trigger for external devices
- Integrated light sensor to indicate whether the refrigerator door is open
- Flexible evaluation software for RAQ