The 5962-89523 (IDT 72401/72403) is an asynchronous 64 x 4 First-ln/First-Out memory. Reading and writing operations are completely asynchronous allowing the FIFO to be used as a buffer between two digital machines of widely varying operating frequencies. The 45MHz speed makes this FlFO ideal for high speed communication and controller applications.
- RAM-based FIFO with low fall-through time
- Low-power consumption
- Maximum shift rate — 35MHz
- High data output drive capability
- Fully expandable by bit width
- Fully expandable by word depth
- MlL-STD-883, Class B in 16 pin Cerdip package