The 2304NZ-1 is a high-performance, low skew, low jitter PCI/PCI-X clock driver. It is designed to distribute high-speed signals in PCI/PCI-X applications operating at speeds from 0 to 140 MHz. The 2304NZ-1 is characterized for operation from -40°C to +85°C for automotive and industrial applications.
- Packaged in 8-pin TSSOP (4.4 mm body)
- Available in Pb (lead) free package
- Frequency range of 0 to 140 MHz
- Less than 100 ps skew between outputs
- Distribute one clock input to one bank of four outputs
- Operating voltage of 3.3 V ±10%
- Available in commercial and industrial temperature ranges