The IDTP9145-I0NQG-EVAL and IDTP9145-I0NAG-EVAL are evaluation boards for the IDTP9145 - Programmable Triple Channel PMIC and the IDTP9147 / P9148 distributed power units (DPUs). Both boards provides all necessary connections to evaluate the device features and performance.
The boards can be connected to the optional USB-BRIDGEV2-EVAL adapter to program the internal configuration memory of the PMIC as well as accessing the device I2C interface via Graphical User Interface (GUI). A second connector provides access to the device SVID interface for evaluation.
IDTP9145-I0NQG-EVAL has been designed and configured to plug into the Intel™ silicon validation platform and populated with IDTP9147 DPUs and the NQG package option of IDTP9145-I0.
- Evaluation board including the IDPT9145 PMIC and IDTP9147 or IDTP9148 DPUs
- Two Options for both available IDTP9145 packages
- Fully assembled with test points, stand-offs and status LEDs
- USB to I2C dongle board interface for GUI PC connectivity
- Optional software tool to monitor operation and programming
- Fully assembled multilayer PCB