The ZMOD4510-EVK creates an easy way to evaluate the ZMOD4510 Outdoor Air Quality sensor. While the ASIC inside the sensor module controls the actual MOx and MEMS sensing element, the MCU-based electronic module controls the I²C to USB communication interface. The system may be connected to a Windows PC via a bi-directional USB connection and the sensor may be tested by using the provided evaluation software. The output is shown as a raw signal (resistance), as the measured concentration for ozone and nitrogen oxides combined, and as a standardized outdoor air quality rating based on the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- HiCom I²C communication assembly
- USB cable
- Full-speed USB interface standard; optional I²C interface
- Evaluation software
- Flexible evaluation software for upcoming software releases (inlcuding selectivity)
- Additional pins to measure power consumption, supply voltage, and GPIO trigger for external devices
- Interface to use the IDT Temperature and Humidity sensor