Automotive Center of Excellence
IDT operates its automotive center of excellence via its wholly owned subsidiary in Germany – IDT Europe GmbH (formerly ZMD AG). This subsidiary / center of excellence is TS-16949 certified and supports functional safety requirements according to ISO 26262. Learn more about IDT's automotive quality.
Quality & Reliability Monitors: Secure Portal Access
To request access to the IDT Quality and Reliability Monitors Secure Portal, click the link below. Once your request is approved, you will receive instructions on how to retrieve the latest data.
- Samsung ECO Green Partner Certificate (PDF)
- UL ISO 9001: 2008 Certification (PDF)
- DQS ISO 14001:2015 Certificate (PDF)
- IDT UL BS OHSAS 18001-2007 (PDF)
- MIL-PRF-38535 Custom Microcircuit Certification (PDF)
- STACK 2009 International Supplier Certification (PDF)
- Huawei Green Partner Certificate (PDF)
- Sony Green Partner Certification (PDF)
Recent Manufacturing Bulletins
- Manufacturing Bulletin - Removal of 2nd Level Interconnect Label (PDF)
- EIA-481-E Taping of Surface Mount Components for Automated Handling (PDF)
- Manufacturing Bulletin - Reel Standardization for all IDT Products (PDF)
Export, Shipping and Container Information
This document contains the ECCN, HTSUS or EUHTS classification for IDT products:
IDT is International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) registered. It has manufacturing license agreements with the Department of State and foreign vendors allowing it to process wafers, assembly and test for ITAR ASIC products with its overseas suppliers. IDT also provides QML flows for Military customers.