The 9FGU0831 is a member of IDT's 1.5 V Ultra-Low-Power PCIe clock family. The device has 8 output enables for clock management, 2 different spread spectrum levels in addition to spread off, and 2 selectable SMBus addresses.
- LP-HCSL outputs; save 16 resistors compared to standard PCIe devices
- 50 mW typical power consumption; reduced thermal concerns
- Outputs can optionally be supplied from any voltage between 1.05 and 1.5 V; maximum power savings
- OE# pins; support DIF power management
- Programmable Slew rate for each output; allows tuning for various line lengths
- Programmable output amplitude; allows tuning for various application environments
- DIF outputs blocked until PLL is locked; clean system start-up
- Selectable 0%, -0.25% or -0.5% spread on DIF outputs; reduces EMI
- External 25 MHz crystal; supports tight ppm with 0 ppm synthesis error
- Configuration can be accomplished with strapping pins; SMBus interface not required for device control
- 3.3 V tolerant SMBus interface works with legacy controllers
- Space saving 6x6 mm 48-pin VFQFPN; minimal board space
- Selectable SMBus addresses; multiple devices can easily share an SMBus segment.