The HS3001 is a highly-accurate, fully-calibrated relative humidity and temperature sensor. The high accuracy, fast measurement response time, and long-term stability, along with the small package size, makes the HS3001 ideal for a wide number of applications from portable to harsh environments.
An integrated calibration and temperature compensation logic provides fully corrected RH and T values via a standard I²C output. The measured data is internally corrected and compensated for accurate operation over a wide range of temperature and humidity levels–user calibration is not required.
- RH accuracy: ±1.5% RH typical
- Fast RH response time (typical 6 seconds)
- Temperature sensor accuracy: ±0.2°C typical (-10 to +80°C)
- 14-bit resolution: 0.01% RH (typical)
- Low power consumption: 1.0µA average (one RH+T measurement per second, 8-bit resolution, 1.8V supply)
- Extended supply voltage: 2.3V to 5.5V