The 843051I is a Gigabit Ethernet Clock Generator and a member of the HiPerClocksTM family of high performance devices from IDT. The 843051Ican synthesize 10 Gigabit Ethernet, SONET, or Serial ATA reference clock frequencies with the appropriate choice of crystal and output divider. The 843051I has excellent phase jitter performance and is packaged in a small 8-pin TSSOP, making it ideal for use in systems with limited board space.
- One differential 3.3V LVPECL output
- Crystal oscillator interface designed for 18pF parallel resonant crystals
- RMS phase jitter at: 155.52MHz (12kHz – 20MHz): 0.74ps (typical) 156.25MHz (1.875MHz – 20MHz): 0.43ps (typical) 161.13MHz (1.933Hz – 20MHz): 0.434ps (typical) Offset Noise Power
- 100Hz -95 dBc/Hz 1kHz -110 dBc/Hz 10kHz -125 dBc/Hz 100kHz -125 dBc/Hz
- Full 3.3V output supply mode
- -40°C to 85°C ambient operating temperature
- Available in lead-free (RoHS 6) package