An enormous number of Internet connected devices use Intel’s Atom™ CPU. While some of these devices are in familiar applications, like desktop and notebook PCs, many Atom CPUs are used in embedded applications such as communications equipment, industrial control, and micro-servers. IDT has the industry’s broadest line of ‘Atomic’ clocks so that no matter what the application, IDT has the perfect clocking device.
The datasheet for the 9VRS4338 is available under NDA . Please contact your local IDT sales office to request a datasheet.
- Industry’s Widest Selection of ‘Atomic’ Clocks – one-stop-shop for any application
- Industrial temperature grade parts available for systems that must function in demanding environments
- Integrated series resistors and voltage regulators for differential outputs. Minimal external component count with maximum performance
- PCI Express® Gen 2 on many devices for higher performance and increased system margin.
- VDD_IO rail on many devices for maximum power savings
- 1.5 V core operation on some devices minimizes power consumption
- Wide range of I/O configurations allows ‘right-sizing’ the clock to the design, resulting in the smallest footprint device for the application.