The M675 is a VCSO (Voltage Controlled SAW Oscillator) frequency source for low-jitter clock generation. An integrated SAW (surface acoustic wave) delay line implements the high-Q VCO (voltage controlled oscillator) function, which results in low output phase noise and very low jitter. The M675-01 is available in a range of center frequencies from 125 to 175 MHz. The M675-02 provides 500 to 700 MHz. Guaranteed minimum pull-range of ±100 ppm meets GbE requirements. (It also fully satisfies ±50 ppm minimum pull-range specification commonly required.) Industry-standard Kvco (VCO Gain) provides full replacement compatibility. The M675 is well suited for phase-locked loop implementations, clock and data recovery circuits, and other timing applications in telecom and optical fiber networking systems (e.g., SONET/SDH).
- Integrated SAW device
- M675-01 output frequencies from 125 to 175 MHz M675-02 output frequencies from 500 to 700 MHz (Specify center frequency at time of order)
- Industry-standard Kvco for full compatibility
- Low phase jitter 0.2ps rms typical for the M675-02 (50kHz to 80MHz)
- Differential 3.3V LVPECL output
- Single 3.3V power supply
- Small 5 x 7.5mm SMT (surface mount) package