The 9DB401 follows the Intel DB400 Differential Buffer Specification v2.0. This buffer provides four PCI-Express SRC clocks. The 9DB401 is driven by a differential input pair from a CK409/CK410/CK410M main clock generator, such as the 952601, 954101 or 954201. It provides outputs meeting tight cycle-to-cycle jitter (50 ps) and output-to-output skew (50ps) requirements.
- 4- 0.7 V HCSL differential output pairs
- Phase jitter: PCIe Gen1 < 86 ps peak to peak
- Supports zero delay buffer mode and fanout mode
- Bandwidth programming available
- 50-100 MHz operation in PLL mode
- 50-400 MHz operation in Bypass mode