The 9QXL2000B is a 20-output very-low-additive phase jitter fanout buffer for PCIe Gen4 and Gen5. It offers integrated terminations for 85Ω transmission lines with individual output impedance trim and via SMBus registers.
- Low-Power HCSL (LP-HCSL) 85Ω outputs eliminate 80 resistors, saving 130mm2 of area
- Low-Power HCSL (LP-HCSL) outputs reduce device power consumption by 50%
- 8 OE# pins configurable to control up to 20 outputs
- 9 selectable SMBus addresses
- Spread spectrum compatible
- 10 × 10 mm 72-VFQFPN package