The 8V19N492-39 evaluation board is designed to enable customers to evaluate the functionality and performance of the 3932.16 MHz FemtoClock® NG Jitter Attenuator and Clock Synthesizer.
The 8V19N492-39 device on the evaluation board can be programmed and configured via a PC-based GUI, called Timing Commander, to generate an output frequency of 3932.16MHz and integer-divided frequencies with very low phase noise and RMS phase jitter.
- 8V19N492-39 Evaluation Board
- Micro USB cable
- Required Software/Hardware
- Renesas Timing Commander Software Installer
- Network access during installation if the .NET framework is not currently installed on the system
- 8V19N492-39 GUI personality file (available at 8V19N492-39)
- PC with USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 interface