The 9INT31H400 is a 4-output very high-performance HCSL fanout buffer for high-performance interconnect applications. It can be used at speeds up to 350MHz and is compliant to the DB400H specification. There are four OE pins on the device, each controlling one output.
- Extremely low additive phase jitter; supports DB400H requirements
- 3.3V operation; standard industry power supply
- 4 OE pins (1 for each output); easy control of clocks to CPU sockets
- HCSL-compatible input; supports popular devices
- 1MHz to 350MHz operating frequency; covers all popular Ethernet frequencies
- Space saving 4 × 4 mm 24-VFQFPN; minimal board space