The IDT8V49N211NLI is a high-performance PLL-based clock generator designed to interface with Broadcom XLP2xxx processors. The IDT8V49N211I has one 25MHz crystal input to generate output frequencies to support XLP Core/DDR3, USB, SGMII/XAUI and PCIe reference clocks in a single chip. The IDT8V49N211I low jitter VCO easily meets PCI Express Gen 1, 2 and 3 requirements.
IDT’s Fourth Generation FemtoClock® NG technology has best in class phase noise performance.
- Fourth Generation FemtoClock® NG PLL technology
- Two LVCMOS clock outputs for core/DDR3 at 133.33MHz or 66.66MHz
- One LVDS clock output for USB at 100MHz
- Three LVDS clock outputs for SGMII/XAUI at 125MHz
- Five HCSL clock outputs for PCIe at 100MHz
- Crystal oscillator interface designed for 25MHz, parallel resonant crystal
- PCI Express Gen 1 (2.5Gb/s), Gen 2 (5Gb/s) and Gen 3 (8Gb/s) jitter compliant
- Full 3.3V operating supply voltage
- Lead-free (RoHS 6) packaging
- -40°C to 85°C ambient operating temperature