The IDT8T49N222I is a highly flexible FemtoClock® NG general purpose, low phase noise Frequency Translator / Synthesizer with alarm and monitoring functions suitable for networking and communications applications. It is able to generate any output frequency in the 7.68MHz to 1200MHz range. A wide range of input reference clocks and a range of low-cost fundamental mode crystal frequencies may be used as the source for the output frequency.
To see other devices in this product family, visit the Universal Frequency Translators page.
- Universal Frequency Translator
- Zero ppm frequency translation
- Two outputs, individually programmable as LVPECL or LVDS
- Individually programmable output frequencies: 7.68MHz up to 1200MHz
- Two differential inputs support the following input types: LVPECL, LVDS, LVHSTL, HCSL
- Input frequency range: 8kHz to 710MHz
- Hitless switching between inputs
- Holdover support in the event both inputs fail
- One factory-set register configuration for power-up default state
- RMS phase jitter at 125MHz, using a 40MHz crystal (12kHz - 20MHz):
- 498fs (typical), Low Bandwidth Mode (FracN)