The IDT8T49N366I integrates low phase noise Frequency Translation / Synthesis and Jitter attenuation. It includes alarm and monitoring functions suitable for networking and communications applications. The device has three fully independent PLLs. Each PLL is able to generate any output frequency in the 0.98MHz - 312.5MHz range and most output frequencies in the 312.5MHz - 1,300MHz range. A wide range of input reference clocks may be used as the source for the output frequency. Each PLL of IDT8T49N366I has three operating modes to support a very broad spectrum of applications: Frequency Synthesizer, High-Bandwidth Frequency Translator and Low-Bandwidth Frequency Translator.
To see other devices in this product family, visit the Universal Frequency Translators page.
- Three fully independent PLLs
- Input frequency range: 8kHz - 710MHz
- Outputs are programmable as LVPECL or LVDS
- Programmable output frequency: 0.98MHz up to 1,300MHz
- Two differential inputs per PLL support the following input types: LVPECL, LVDS, LVHSTL, HCSL
- I2C Serial interface for register programming
- RMS phase jitter: 465fs (typical), Low Bandwidth Mode (FracN)
- RMS phase jitter: 333fs (typical), Synthesizer Mode (Integer FB)
- Full 2.5V ±5% supply mode
- -40°C to 85°C ambient operating temperature
- 10mm x 10mm CABGA lead-free (RoHS 6) package
- Additional Family members include a Dual PLL device, 8T49N244I, and QUAD PLL devices 8T49N445I and 8T49N488I