The 8V43042 is a two output LVPECL synthesizer optimized to generate low jitter reference clock sources. Using a 25MHz or 24MHz, 12pF parallel resonant crystal, it can generate 156.25MHz or 150MHz, The 8V43042 uses 8V43042’s 3rd generation low phase noise VCO technology and can achieve 1ps or lower typical RMS phase jitter, easily meeting Ethernet jitter requirements. The 8V43042 is packaged in a small 20-pin TSSOP package.
- Two 3.3V differential LVPECL output pairs
- Selectable crystal oscillator interface or LVCMOS/LVTTL single-ended clock input
- Supports the following output frequencies: 156.25MHz, 150MHz
- RMS phase jitter @ 156.25MHz, using a 25MHz crystal (1.875MHz – 20MHz): 0.437ps (typical)
- Full 3.3V supply modes
- 0°C to 70°C ambient operating temperature
- Lead-free (RoHS 6) packaging