The HXR5112A Transimpedance Limiting Amplifier array is a member of IDT’s family of Optical Receiver Transmitter Array (ORTA) products targeted at the parallel optical links market. Together with a PIN detector array or discrete detectors, high-capacity, high-availability optical links can be designed for datacom applications. The 3.3V SiGe device integrates the transimpedance pre-amplifier, the limiting post-amplifier and a versatile CML output stage for twelve optical channels.
- 20uApp receiver sensitivity for 10-12 BER at 10.3 Gbps
- Better than 1.0mApp overload
- 66mW per channel power consumption
- Adjustable output swing size and pre-emphasis in limiting mode and signal detect threshold
- Independent RSSI
- Optimized for isolated and common cathode photo-detector arrays from multiple vendors
- Control lines accessible on both sides of the chip