The HXR6101 Transimpedance Limiting Amplifier is targeted at the optical links market. Together with a PIN detector, high-capacity, high-availability optical links can be designed for datacom applications. The 3.3V SiGe device integrates the trans-impedance pre-amplifier, the limiting post-amplifier and a versatile CML output stage for a single 16 Gb/s channel.
- 20mApp receiver sensitivity for 10^-12 BER at 10.3 Gbps
- Better than 3mApp overload
- 60mW power consumption with low power setting
- Adjustable output swing size and pre-emphasis mode and signal detect threshold
- A/D read-out of temperature, RSSI information