The Tsi382 provides a high performance, small footprint bridge from single lane PCI Express to 32 bit PCI. The device's PCI interface can operate up to 66 MHz. Three types of addressing modes are supported; transparent, opaque and non-transparent, giving designers flexibility.
- PCI Express (x1) to PCI forward bridge
- Superior performance, low latency
- Clock and arbitration pins for up to 4 PCI devices
- Non-transparent bridging support
- Smallest form factor 10x10mm BGA package
- 20x20mm LQFP package option