The 89KTPES64H16G3 Evaluation Board provides an evaluation platform for the 89H64H16G3 switch. The 89KTPES64H16G3 is a vehicle to test and evaluate the functionality of the 89H64H16G3 switch. Customers can use this board to get a headstart on software development prior to the arrival of their own hardware.
- PES64H16G3 PCIe Gen3 switch
- Upstream, Downstream Port
- Numerous user selectable configurations set using onboard jumpers and DIP-switches
- SMBUS Slave Interface (4 pin header)
- SMBUS Master Interface connected to the Serial EEPROMs through I/O expander
- “Attention” button for each downstream port to initiate a hot swap event on each port
- Four pin connector for optional external power supply
- Push button for Warm Reset
- Several LEDs to display status, reset, power, “Attention”, etc.
- One 10-pin JTAG connector (pitch 2.54 mm x 2.54 mm)
- Installation programs
- GUI based application for Windows and Linux