The D7Pro ASIC is a flexible media processing platform which has its functionality defined through software loaded directly onto the D7Pro. With this flexible design, our customers can address multiple markets with a single chip. In addition to hardware acceleration for H.264 and MPEG-2 codecs, D7Pro includes multiple processors for audio transcoding, graphics insertion, and advanced video processing. The DX7753 is a D7Pro ASIC for use as a transcoder.
- Complete solution with video, audio, data, and mux
- Multi-format video support for H.264/MPEG-2 and HD/SD
- Multi-format audio support for Dolby, MPEG, AAC, and LCPM
- Built-in high-performance HW de-interlacer and scaler
- Graphics processing including blending and multi-layer support
- Integrated high-speed DDR3 simplifies board designs