The QS32X861 provides two sets of ten high-speed CMOS TTLcompatible bus switches. The low ON resistance of the QS32X861 allows inputs to be connected to outputs without adding propagation delay and without generating additional ground bounce noise. The QS32X861 bus switch is ideal for switching digital buses, as well as for hotplug buffering and 5V to 3V conversion. The QS32X861 operates at -40C to +85C.
- Enhanced N channel FET with no inherent diode to Vcc
- 5 ohm bidirectional switches connect inputs to outputs
- Zero propagation delay, zero ground bounce
- Undershoot clamp diodes on all switch and control inputs
- Available in 48-pin QVSOP package