The 7014 is a high-speed 4K x 9 Dual-Port Static RAM designed to be used in systems where on-chip hardware port arbitration is not needed. This part lends itself to high-speed applications which do not rely on BUSY signals to manage simultaneous access. It utilitizes a 9-bit wide data path to allow for parity at the user's option which is useful in data communication applications where it is necessary to use a parity bit for transmission/ reception error checking.
- True Dual-Ported memory cells which allow simultaneous reads of the same memory location
- Fully asynchronous operation from either port
- single 5V (±10%) power supply
- Available in 52-pin PLCC and 64-pin TQFP packages
- Industrial temperature range (–40C to +85C) is available