The IDT70P269 is a very low power 16K x 16 Dual-Port Static RAM. The IDT70P269 is designed to be used as a stand-alone 256K-bit Dual-Port SRAM. This device provides two independent ports with separate control, address, and I/O pins that permit independent, asynchronous access for reads or writes to any location in memory. An automatic power down feature controlled by CS permits the on-chip circuitry of each port to enter a very low standby power mode.
Fabricated using IDT's CMOS high-performance technology, these devices typically operate on only 27mW of power.
- True Dual-Ported memory cells which allow simultaneous reads of the same memory location
- Both ports configurable to standard SRAM or timemultiplexed address/data interface
- High-speed access (65ns max. ADM mode, 40ns max. Standard SRAM mode)
- Low-power operation, Active: 27mW (typ.), Standby: 3.6?W (typ.)
- Power supply isolation functionality to aid system power management
- Separate upper-byte and lower-byte control
- Supports 3.0V, 2.5V and 1.8V I/O's
- Output Drive Register
- BUSY and Interrupt Flag
- On-chip port arbitration logic
- Fully asynchronous operation from either port
- Available in 100 Ball 0.5mm-pitch BGA
- Industrial temperature range (-40°C to +85°C)
- Green parts available