The 71256 5V CMOS SRAM is organized as 32K x 8. The circuit also offers a reduced power standby mode for significant system level power and cooling savings. The low-power (L) version also offers a battery backup data retention capability allowing operation off a 2V battery. Fully static asynchronous circuitry is used; no clocks or refreshes are required for operation. Military grade product is available.
- High-speed address/chip select time – Military: 25/35/45/55/70/85/100ns (max.)
- Commercial/Industrial: 20/25/35ns (max.) low power only
- Low-power operation
- Battery Backup operation – 2V data retention
- Input and output directly TTL-compatible
- Available in standard 28-pin (300 or 600 mil) ceramic DIP, 28-pin (300 mil) SOJ
- Military product compliant to MIL-STD-883, Class B