The IDTP9165-EVAL is an evaluation board for the IDTP9165 - Programmable Triple Channel PMIC and the IDTP9167 distributed power unit (DPU). The board provides all necessary connections to evaluate the device features and performance. The board can be connected to the optional USB-BRIDGEV2-EVAL adapter to program the internal configuration memory of the PMIC as well as accessing the device I2C interface via Graphical User Interface (GUI). For that programming purpose, the board is populated with the "unconfigured" option of the IDTP9165 (IDTP9165-00NQGI).
- Operates from an ATX power supply interface, or from a dual supply at terminal blocks
- Fully assembled with test points and stand-offs
- USB to I2C dongle board interface for GUI PC connectivity
- Optional software tool to monitor operation and programming
- Vertical load connector interfaces for each switching regulator
- LED status indicators for GPIOs
- Fully assembled multilayer PCB