The F0429 is a 1400MHz to 6000MHz High Gain Broadband RF Amplifier. The combination of low noise figure and high linearity performance allows the device to be used in both receiver and transmitter applications.
The F0429 is designed to operate with a single 5V or 3.3V power supply using a nominal 75mA of ICC.
The F0429 is packaged in a 2 × 2 mm, 8-DFN with 50Ω single-ended RF input and output impedances for ease of integration into the signal path.
- RF range: 1400MHz to 6000MHz
- Pin-compatible with the F0424 600MHz to 4200MHz RF Amplifier
- Gain = 19dB
- Output P1dB = +21dBm
- 3.3V or 5V power supply
- ICC = 75mA
- 2mA standby current
- 50Ω input and output impedances
- 1.8V and 3.3V logic support for STBY control
- Operating temperature (TEP) range: -40°C to +115°C
- 2 × 2 mm, 8-DFN package