The F1491 is a high-gain, two-stage RF Amplifier designed to operate within the 3.3GHz to 5.0GHz frequency range. Using a single 5V power supply, the F1491 provides two selectable gain modes, 35.5dB and 39.5dB.
The F1491 is packaged in a 3 × 3 mm 16-VFQFPN package, with matched 50Ω input and output impedances for ease of integration into the signal path.
- RF range: 3.3GHz to 5.0GHz
- 39.5dB typical gain in high gain mode
- 35.5dB typical gain in low gain mode
- 50Ω single-ended input and output impedances
- 5V power supply
- 75mA quiescent current consumption
- 1.8V logic compatible Standby Mode for power savings
- Operating temperature (TEPAD) range: -40°C to +115°C
- 3 × 3 mm 16-VFQFPN package