The F1495 is a high linearity RF Driver Amplifier designed to operate within the 3300MHz to 4200MHz frequency range. Using a single 5V power supply, the F1495 provides 40dB typical gain and 30dBm typical OP1dB with a low quiescent current consumption of 120mA.
The F1495 is packaged in a 3 × 3 mm, 16-pin SMT package, with matched 50Ω input and output impedances for ease of integration into the signal path.
- RF range: 3300MHz – 4200MHz
- 40dB typical
- +30dBm typical OP1dB
- 50Ω single-ended input and output impedances
- 5V power supply
- 120mA typical quiescent supply current
- 1.8V logic compatible Standby mode for power savings
- Operating temperature (TEPAD) range: -40°C to +115°C
- 3 × 3 mm 16-SMT package