The F1240EVBI is a fully populated evaluation board which allows the customer to easily evaluate the F1240 Dual Intermediate Frequency Digital Variable Gain Amplifier. Attenuation may be set using either the F1240’s parallel control input or its serial control input by setting Vmode to the appropriate value.
The F1240EVS is a complete hardware and software solution that allows customers to digitally control the F1240EVBI with the USB output on a computer. The kit includes the F1240EVBI board, as well as a USB Digital Control Board and interface cables. The software, guides , and instructional videos are available for download/viewing on this page.
- F1240EVBI (Evaluation Board)
- SMA connectors for RF input and RF output
- Power supply connected either through SMA connector or header pins
- Vmode pin to select either serial or parallel control
- Attenuator settable using header pins using either serial port interface (SPI) or parallel control interface
- Low current power down (standby) feature for both RF channels
- F1240EVS (Evaluation Solution)
- Includes product evaluation board described above
- Includes Digital Control Board and all necessary cables
- Interfaces with the Digital Control Software – can be downloaded from this page