The F1130 RF front-end offers 19dB gain with 3.5dB NF and +37dBm OIP3 performance. The digital step attenuator provides 30dB adjustment range in 2 dB steps via the SPI interface controller. For strong signal conditions, each RF amplifier can be bypass controlled via the SPI interface. The RF front-end output and mixer input signals are bonded to separate pins to allow interstage image-reject filtering.
Each of the dual mixer paths provide 9dB power gain, 10.3dB NF and +36dBm OIP3 performance. An external LO signal is applied to the mixer LO port. This device is packaged in a 7 × 7 mm 48-VFQFPN with 50Ω single-ended RF and LO inputs, and 200Ω differential IF output impedance for ease of integration.
- Dual path for MIMO systems
- RF: 400MHz to 1100MHz
- LO: 500MHz to 1300MHz
- IF: 25MHz to 400MHz
- Bypassable RF amplifiers for strong signal conditions
- 19dB RF front-end power gain
- +37dBm RF front-end OIP3 (Bypass OFF)
- +43dBm RF front-end OIP3 (Bypass ON)
- 3.5dB front-end NF at 900MHz
- 9dB mixer power gain (HS LO)
- +36dBm mixer OIP3
- 30dB gain control range, 2dB steps
- Total ICC = 360mA
- 7 × 7 mm 48-VFQFPN package