The F2914EVBI is a fully populated evaluation board which allows the customer to easily evaluate the F2914 RF switch.
“Thru” calibration connectors are conveniently located on the eval board to simplify the calibration process prior to making any RF measurements. Each RF port (RF1, RF2, RF3, and RF4) can be connected to RFC by applying the correct control logic voltage to the V1, V2 and V3 control pins as outlined in the F2914 datasheet. The Vssext feature gives the customer the option to supply an external negative voltage to the Vssext header pin to shut down the internal charge pump for low spur operation.
- RF connectors for RFC and each of the four RF ports
- The F2914EVkit has a number of control features available
- Refer to the EVkit Application Circuit , EVkit Picture and Applications information in the F2914 datasheet to properly connect to and control the evaluation board features.
- All bias and logic controls are applied to the appropriate pins of the pin header located on the evaluation board
- “Thru” port connectors are located on the evaluation board for easy calibration prior to making RF measurements