The F2956 is a high power, reflective 50Ω, single-pole double-throw (SP2T) RF switch. The device covers a 100MHz to 8GHz frequency range to support a wide variety of applications including WLAN 802.11.
The F2956 uses a single positive supply voltage and is compatible with both 1.8V and 3.3V control logic.
- Low insertion loss: 0.58dB at 2.5GHz
- High isolation: 44dB at 2.5GHz
- Excellent linearity:
- IIP3 +69dBm at 2.4GHz and 5.9GHz
- IIP2 +115dBm at 2.4GHz
- IIP2 +117dBm at 5.9GHz
- Second harmonic: -93dBc at 5.9GHz
- Third harmonic: -85dBc at 5.9GHz
- Typical switching speed: 170ns
- Supply voltage: +2.7V to +5.5V
- 1.8V and 3.3V compatible control logic
- -40°C to +105°C operating temperature range
- 1.5 × 1.5 mm, 6-pin DFN package