The F0502 provides 28.2dB gain and offers 47dB gain adjustment in 1dB steps and is designed to operate with a single 5V supply. Nominally, the device offers +44dBm Output IP3 using 480mA of ICC. Alternately, the device can be configured in low current (LC) mode to reduce power consumption to less than 1.95 watts.
This device is packaged in a 10 × 10 mm 68-VFQFPN with 50Ω single-ended RF input and 200Ω differential IF output impedances for ease of integration.
- Dual path for MIMO systems
- 28.2dB max power gain
- 47dB gain control range, 1dB steps
- Ultra linear +44dBm OIP3
- Low NF: 9.6dB at GMAX
- Ultra high +20.2dBm OP1dB
- Independent path standby mode
- Constant LO impedance in STBY mode
- 60MHz to 275MHz IF frequency range
- Excellent 2nd Harmonic Rejection
- ICC = 480mA STD Mode, 390mA LC Mode
- 10 × 10 mm 68-VFQFPN package