The F0552 provides 28dB gain and offers 47dB gain adjustment in 1dB steps designed to operate with a single 5V supply. Nominally, the device offers +46dBm Output IP3 using 455mA of ICC. Alternately, the device can be configured in low current (LC) mode to reduce power consumption to < 2 Watts.
This device is packaged in a 10 x 10 mm 68-VFQFPN with 50Ω single-ended RF input and 200Ω differential IF output impedances for ease of integration.
- Dual path for MIMO systems
- 28dB max power Gain
- 47dB gain control range, 1dB steps
- Ultra linear +46dBm OIP3
- Low NF: 9.9dB at GMAX
- Ultra high +19.5dBm OP1dB
- Independent path standby mode
- Constant LO impedance in STBY mode
- 60MHz to 450MHz IF frequency range
- Excellent 2 × 2, 3 × 3, IM2, 2nd Harmonic Rejection
- ICC = 455mA STD Mode, 375mA LC Mode
- 10 × 10 mm 68-VFQFPN package