IDT and Marvell created and tested joint synchronous Ethernet solutions to help shorten design cycles and ensure ITU-T G.8262-compliance. These solutions feature IDT’s synchronous Ethernet timing components and Marvell’s Alaska X 10G Ethernet devices.
The SyncE Wander Testing for Marvell 88X3340P and IDT 82P33731 White Paper (PDF) highlights challenges solved by the joint solution to achieve standards compliance, along with all of the testing data and design specifications. The simple, proven reference design solutions in the paper detail the first of several pre-tested solutions to demonstrate system performance and provide technical guidance to simplify your design efforts.
Download the white paper to see testing data and get more details.
Featured IEEE 1588 Products
|82P33731||Synchronous Equipment Timing Source (SETS) for Marvell Alaska X||Buy Now|
|82P33831||Synchronization Management Unit (SMU) for Marvell Alaska X||Buy Now|
|82P33931-1||Synchronization System for Marvell Alaska X||Buy Now|
Visit idt.com/syncE for details on IDT’s complete portfolio of IEEE 1588 and synchronous Ethernet clocks.
For details on Marvell’s Alaska X 10 Gigabit Ethernet devices, visit www.marvell.com/transceivers/alaska-x-gbe.
- SyncE Wander Testing for Marvell 88X3340P and IDT 82P33731 White Paper (PDF)
- AN-861 Recommended Crystals for IDT VCXO-based Synchronization PLLs (PDF)
- AN-807 Recommended Crystal Oscillators for NetSynchro WAN PLL (PDF)
- ITU-T Profiles for IEEE 1588 (PDF)
- Timing Fabric for Next Generation Communications Equipment Overview (PDF | English, 日本語, 简体中文)
Marvell Alaska X Ethernet PHY Transceiver with SyncE PLL