IDT's ZSPM1035C single-phase digital PWM controller is optimally configured for use with the Murata Power Solutions 35A Power Block OKLP-X/35 and provides a quick route to proven, high-performance smart digital power solutions. The ZSPM1035C PWM controller integrates a digital control loop optimized for ultra-fast transient response, steady-state performance, stability and design flexibility. For improved system reliability, a rich set of protection and monitoring functions is provided. The ZSPM1035C features user-selectable, preconfigured compensators in the digital control loop optimized for use with the Murata Power Solutions 35A power block. IDT's easy-to-use Pink Power Designer™ software helps development of solutions with fully customizable output voltage and output capacitance. The software provides monitoring functions for controller operation, status and system errors. A downloadable reference solution is available, including a graphical user interface, layout guidelines, bill of materials and step-by-step instructions. It is ready to be immediately implemented in the application design.
- Application-optimized digital control loop
- Advanced, digital control techniques: Tru-sample Technology™, State-Law Control™ (SLC), and Sub-cycle Response™ (SCR)
- Improved transient response and noise immunity
- Protection features: over-current protection, over-voltage protection (VIN, VOUT), under-voltage protection (VIN, VOUT), overloaded startup, over-temperature protection (internal, external), and continuous retry ("hiccup") mode for fault conditions
- Optimized pre-configured digital loop compensators for the Murata Power Block
- 2-pin selection of loop compensation, output voltage and slew rate
- Operation from a single 5V or 3.3V supply