The 9DB803 is compatible with the Intel DB800v2 Differential Buffer Specification. This buffer provides 8 PCI Express Gen2 clocks. The 9DB803 is driven by a differential output pair from a CK410B+, CK505 or CK509B main clock generator.
- 8 - 0.7 V current-mode differential output pairs
- Supports zero delay buffer mode and fanout mode
- Bandwidth programming available
- 50-100 MHz operation in PLL mode
- 50-400 MHz operation in Bypass mode
- Spread spectrum modulation tolerant, 0 to -0.5% down spread and +/- 0.25% center spread.
- Supports undriven differential outputs in PD# and SRC_STOP# modes for power management.
- Outputs cycle-cycle jitter < 50 ps
- Outputs skew: 50 ps
- Phase jitter: PCIe Gen1 < 86 ps peak to peak
- Phase jitter: PCIe Gen2 < 3.0/3.1 ps rms
- 48-pin SSOP/TSSOP package
- RoHS compliant packaging