LVPECL Dual Frequency Programmable Crystal Oscillator
The IDT8N3D085 is a LVPECL Dual Frequency-Programmable Crystal Oscillator with very flexible frequency programming capabilities. The device uses IDT’s fourth generation FemtoClock® NG technology for an optimum of high clock frequency and low phase noise performance. The device accepts 2.5V or 3.3V supply and is packaged in a small, lead-free (RoHS 6) 6-lead ceramic 5mm x 7mm x 1.55mm package.
The device can be programmed to any frequency in the range from 15.476MHz to 866.67MHz and from 975MHz to 1,300 MHz and supports a very high degree of frequency precision of 218Hz or better. One of two pre-set output frequencies is selected by the FSEL pin.The extended temperature range supports wireless infrastructure, telecommunication and networking end equipment requirements.
- Fourth generation FemtoClock® NG technology
- Factory-programmable clock output frequency from 15.476MHz to 866.67MHz and from 975MHz to 1,300MHz
- Frequency programming resolution is 218Hz and better
- One 2.5V or 3.3V LVPECL clock output
- Output enable control (positive polarity), LVCMOS/LVTTL compatible
- LVCMOS compatible control inputs
- RMS phase jitter @ 156.25MHz (12kHz - 20MHz): 0.24ps (typical), integer PLL feedback configuration
- RMS phase jitter @ 156.25MHz (1kHz - 40MHz): 0.27ps (typical), integer PLL feedback configurationally
- 2.5V or 3.3V supply
- -40°C to 85°C ambient operating temperature
- Available in a lead-free (RoHS 6) 6-pin ceramic package