Serial RapidIO® Solutions
Serial RapidIO solutions from IDT include bridging and switching products that are ideal for building peer-to-peer multi-processor systems with 100ns latency, low power consumption, reliable packet termination — all with industry-standard based support at up to 20 Gbps per port. IDT’s Serial RapidIO solutions are ideal for wireless base station infrastructure, server, video, imaging, military and industrial control applications.
IDT Secure-Access Information Documents and Literature
Please contact SRIO@idt.com for full access to all product collateral including datasheets, user manuals, device models, software tools, reference designs, application notes and white papers. Once a request is made, a representative from IDT will contact you to determine your eligibility.
- RapidIO Switches - Addresses interconnect needs of embedded applications utilizing DSPs, FPGAs or processors
- Serial RapidIO Gen2 Endpoint IP - Allows DSPs, ASICs and microprocessors to easily access RapidIO networks
- Serial RapidIO Tools - Learn more about IDT's RapidIO hardware and software evaluation tools
- IDT IQ Compression IP for Wireless Systems offers the industry’s highest performance for 3G and 4G systems
- PCIe®-to-S-RIO Bridges - Click here for information on IDT PCIe-to-S-RIO Bridge solutions
- PCI Express® Bridges - Click here for information on IDT PCI Express Bridge solutions
Additional Downloads and Videos:
► Video: Interview from Engineering TV: "IDT Showcases RapidIO Plugfest" at Design West 2012
► Video: "Energy Efficient BrownDwarf Supercomputer Changes the Game at ISC’13"
► Download the Military-Aerospace Products Overview (PDF)
Video: Introduction to Serial RapidIO