Serial RapidIO® Solutions
Serial RapidIO solutions from IDT include bridging and switching products that are ideal for building peer-to-peer multi-processor systems with 100ns latency, low power consumption, reliable packet termination all with industry standards-based support at up to 20 Gbps per port. IDT’s Serial RapidIO solutions are ideal for wireless base station infrastructure, server, video, imaging, military and industrial control applications.
IDT Secure-Access Information Documents and Literature
Please contact SRIO@idt.com for full access to all product collateral including: datasheets and users manuals, device models, software tools, reference designs, application notes and white papers. A representative from IDT will contact you to determine your eligibility.
- Serial RapidIO Gen2 Endpoint IP - Allows DSPs, ASICs and microprocessors to easily access RapidIO networks
- RapidIO Switches - Addresses interconnect needs of embedded applications utilizing DSPs, FPGAs or processors
- IDT IQ Compression IP for Wireless Systems offers the industry’s highest performance for 3G and 4G Systems
- PCIe®-to-S-RIO Bridges - Click here for information on IDT PCIe-to-S-RIO Bridge solutions
- PCI Express® Bridges - Click here for information on IDT PCI Express Bridge solutions
For detailed information regarding Serial RapidIO Tools, go to www.IDT.com/go/SRIOtools