High Reliability, High Isolation Single-Pole-Double-Throw RF switch
The IDT F2912 is a high reliability, low insertion loss 50 Ω SP2T (SPDT) absorptive RF switch designed for a multitude of wireless and other RF applications. This device covers a broad frequency range from 0.009 MHz to 9000 MHz. In addition to providing low insertion loss, the F2912 also delivers excellent linearity and isolation performance while providing 50 ohm terminations to the unused RF input port.
The F2912 uses a single positive supply voltage of 3.3V supporting three states using either 3.3 V or 1.8 V user-selectable control voltage. An added feature includes a Mode CTL pin allowing the user to control the device with either 1-pin or two-pin control.
- Very low insertion loss: 0.45 dB @ 1 GHz
- High Input IP3: +65 dBm
- RF1 to RF2 Isolation: 72 dB @ 1 GHz
- 1-pin or 2-pin device control option
- Low DC current; 50 µA using 3.3 V logic
- Single positive supply voltage: 3.3 V
- 3.3 V or 1.8 V user-selectable control logic
- Operating temperature -55°C to +125°C
- 4x4 20-pin TQFN package